Burr Oak Michigan
mitten

About Burr Oak

Content updated April 2016
vet
  • Settled in 1835
  • In 1852, land for a railroad station was donated by William Lock, on the condition that the town be renamed 'Lock's Station' which it was. Five years later, however, by popular demand the town assumed its original name, and was officially incorporated into a village in 1859. (source: www.wikipedia.org)
  • Estimated population: 828
  • Approximately 1.0 square miles
  • Annual festival: Burr Oak Heritage Days




© Copyright 2017 St. Joseph County Michigan. All rights reserved.